MEET DR. ABHINAV GAUTAM, MD
PIONEERING THE ART OF CONNECTIVE TISSUE RESTORATION
Intuitive Interventions has pioneered the art of RELIEF™ (real-time, echo, located, interventional, epineural, fibrolysis) which resets and restores the body to a pre-injury state without surgery, medication, stem cells or downtime. Led by highly sought-after anesthesiologist and inventor, Dr. Abhinav Gautam continues to set himself apart from other practitioners with his unique blend of tissue restoration finesse and his passion for biomechanics, sports and the arts. As a former competitive soccer player, active tennis athlete and musician he combines his understanding of the human anatomy with his artistic eye to create harmonious and unparalleled results for each patient. This rare union of talents has earned him a high level of respect, love and admiration from his patients and peers.
DR. GAUTAM IS A CONNECTIVE TISSUE RESTORATION EXPERT
He loves using natural means to help pro athletes, weekend warriors, busy professionals and retirees return to their favorite activities. Dr. Gautam leveraged his years as a lifelong athlete, clinical anesthesiologist, and musician to discover how to harmonize natural healing and human physiology in order to unlock an entirely new medical paradigm. His credo is: always happy, never satisfied and perpetually curious.
DR. GAUTAM IS AN ENTREPENEUR
He loves solving problems. As an assistant professor of anesthesiology at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital he set off to help solve the massive inefficiencies in healthcare. In 2010, he co-founded Nexus Clinical, an electronic medical records software company focused on alleviating the administrative burden of clinicians, allowing them to focus on helping patients. In 2014, he co-founded Carevoyance to leverage the power of data science, analytics and geo-spatial visualization tools to improve healthcare administration. After his clinical anesthesiology practice, he pioneered RELIEF™ to help patients get back to their favorite activities in just days not months.
DR. GAUTAM IS AN ARTIST
For Dr. Gautam healing is an art, in which he treats each patient as a unique composition. He knows that true healing requires harmonization of the mind, body, and soul. Dr. Gautam received a decade of Eastern and Western classical music training on piano. He began playing piano by ear in his childhood and is self-taught on that instrument. Being fluent in the language of music, Dr. Gautam is self-taught in saxophone, guitar, bass, and percussion. He authors musical compositions and regularly practices sound-bath meditations and healing with his patients.
- Resident Physician of Anesthesiology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Louisiana State University
- Gautam A, Kak S – Symbols, meaning, and origins of mind. Biosemiotics,. 201. Springer
- Gautam A, Baluch A, Kaye AD, Frost EA. Modern strategies for the anesthetic management of the patient with diabetes. Middle East J Anesthesiol. 2009 Oct;20(3): 477
- Baluch A, Maass H, Rivera C, Gautam A, Kaye AD, Frost EA. Current perioperative management of the patient with HIV. Middle East J Anesthesiol. 2009 Jun;20(2):167-77
- Kaye AD, Baluch A, Gautam A. PreAnesthetic assessment of the patient with HIV infection. Anesthesiology News. 2007 Nov; 33(11):41-47
- Gautam AK, Mountcastle TS, Levine JL, Allen RJ, Chiu ES. Congenital Breast Reconstruction using Perforator Flaps. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 58(4): 353. 2007
- Gautam AK, Mountcastle TS, Levine JL, Allen RJ, Chiu ES. Congenital Breast Reconstruction using Perforator Flaps. J reconstr Microsurg 2006; 22
- Gautam AK, Baluch A, Kaye A. Perioperative Anesthetic Considerations for the Modern Diabetic Patient. Anesthesiology News.
- Steffey C, Baluch A, Gautam AK, Kaye A. Preanesthetic Assessment of the Patient with Acute Ischemic Stroke (submitted)
- Gautam, AK, Rock Health CEO Summit. Wharton Business School. San Francisco, CA (Feb 2014)
- Gautam, AK, eMerging Entrepreneurs. eMerge Americas. Miami, FL (May 2014)
- Gautam, AK, Cobas M, Wigley J. Tracheal Mediastinal fistula in H1N1 positive patient: a fatal outcome. American Society of Anesthesiologists poster presentation (San Diego, 2010)
- Gautam, AK Pharmacodynamics of Anesthetic Inhalational Agents. University of Miami School of Medicine. (2010)
- Gautam AK, Mountcastle TS, Levine JL, Allen RJ, Chiu ES. Congenital Breast Reconstruction using Perforator Flaps. Annals of Plastic Surgery. 58(4): 353.
- Presented at American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery (oral session), Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, January 13th-16th, 2007
- Presented at 9th Annual Course on Perforator Flaps (oral session), Barcelona, Spain, October 6, 2005.
- Presented at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Summer Research Fellow Conference, New Orleans, LA, July 5th, 2005
- Granzow JW, Chiu ES, Levine JL, Gautam AK, Hellman A, Rolston W, Kuo B, Saullo T, Heitland AS, Allen RJ. Autologous Breast Reconstruction Using the Superficial Inferior Epigastric Artery Flap Revisited. Plas Recon Surg. 116(3) Supplement: 133, September 1, 2005.
- Presented at American Society of Plastic Surgery (poster session), Chicago, US, September (September) 2005
- Presented at the 9th Annual Course on Perforator Flaps, Barcelona, Spain, October 6, 2005.